Sunday, October 10, 2010

Page XII


Alright! So the weekend is over and so is Comic Con! It's been a crazy two months painting my ass off and getting my portfolio together, not to mention all the preparations that go along with it (i.e. business cards, resumes, what have you) I was really proud of myself and the new stuff I've done! Let's hope I get some sort of feedback from the publishers I met with, even if it doesn't mean work, I was happy enough to just get some advice from people in the industry, I even got a kudos for my progress in the time between last year and this year (my style has matured I guess ;D ) I still get the whole "find your niche" speech, which is getting tiresome to hear. 

ANYWAYS... The first one I'm gonna put up this week is a redo of an old piece, I think a few months back I had made a painting named Knight of Naime. It was pretty enough but never had that UMPH! that I liked, so I decided to redo it. I think it's a lot better than the original one!

No comments:

Post a Comment