Sunday, February 21, 2010

Page VI

So I've recently gotten a hold of a full-spectrum lamp from the Taratuns and let me tell you it's super cool!! I've been meaning to get one, or at least a full spectrum bulb but I've been really lax about it. Usually I paint using normal northern sunlight, which during the winter months, is a really REALLY short amount of time! This lamp is amazing! It allows me to paint for long stretches of time which cuts down the time it takes to finish a painting and actually lets me paint and detail whenever I want. Back then I used to have to wait if the mood hits me lets say at 9 PM to paint or to add some details. By the next day I would've lost the mood or lost the idea. It really does feel like I've been living in the dark ages without this awesome lamp!!

No comments:

Post a Comment